Are You Eligible?
- You have an ABN
- Your Business is registered for GST
- Your turnover is less than $300,000
- You have QLD business headquarters
- You have less than 20 employees
- not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.
How Much Funding is Available?
$5,000 excluding GST
Available for activities costing $5,000 or more and paid for after 17 May 2021.
What are Eligible Activities?
Training and coaching
- Business development, marketing, human resources or business planning topics
- Training or coaching
Website build or upgrades
- Website build or upgrade (including website refresh)
- Adding e-commerce
- Developing new website content
Professional business advice
- Business plans
Strategic marketing services
- Strategic marketing plans including search engine optimisation advice
Business continuity and succession
- Business continuity or succession plans
- Cybersafety training and tools
What do you need to prepare for your Grant application?
- a certified statutory declaration from the business’s owner or director stating the business:
- does not have a turnover exceeding $300,000 per annum
- meets all grant eligibility criteria
- a proposal detailing the activities you will purchase
- supplier quotes (no more than 2) detailing who will undertake the project work, description of services, and outline key activities.
For more information refer to the Business Queensland website
How Can We Help?
We offer Business Planning, Strategic Marketing Planning & Business Development Services.
We have a fantasic package which includes a 2 day Retreat in Mount Tambourine Cedar Creek Lodges. Book a call to find out more.
Click Here for a proposal and quote to add to your Grant Application.